fill
fill
fill
Dan Sieverding
Golder Ranch - Tucson
fill
Direct Office:
(520) 909-9408
dansieverding@
LongRealty.com
fill
fill
fill
fill
fill
fill
fill
fill
fill
fill
fill
fill
fill
fill
fill
fill
fill
fill
Buying a Home
fill
myPropertyAlerts
fill
Mobile App
fill
Selling a Home
fill
Open House Search
fill
90 Years Strong
fill
Long Home Advantage
fill
fill
fill
fill fill
HOUSE NUMBER
fill fill
fill fill fill fill
fill
and/or
fill fill fill
fill
STREET NAME
fill fill fill
fill fill fill
fill
CITY
fill fill fill
fill fill fill
fill
MLS NUMBER
fill fill fill
fill
You can enter multiple MLS Numbers separated by a comma.
fill fill
fill fill fill
fill
fill
fill

Saddlebrooke


Saddlebrooke is indeed a jewel in the desert! Listed as one of the top 20 retirement communities in the country, Saddlebrooke has something for everyone.

One of its many attractions is that it is one of the few retirement communities where someone in their 40’s can move into. It is an age restricted community. 80% of the residents have to meet the age restriction which requires that at least one of the residents is 55 or older. However, no residents under 19 years of age are allowed. For the other 20%, one resident must be at least 40 years of age, again with no resident under the age of 19.

Today Saddlebrooke remains a retirement hot spot and has been voted one of the top 100 best Master Planned Communities in the country by “Where to Retire” magazine. Saddlebrooke is located in the foothills of the beautiful Santa Catalina Mountains north of Tucson. This active adult community offers relaxation, recreation and social activities enhanced by world-class amenities, perfect weather and fabulous scenery. Three stunning multi-million dollar country clubs overlook championship golf courses and desert vistas and the majesty of the Santa Catalina Mountains

The amenities include 63 holes of golf and a vibrant tennis scene with 13 lighted tennis courts, an active tennis association, league play and more. There are four oversized community swimming pools, a lap pool, whirlpool, fitness centers and much more.

Other amenities include: • A four hundred seat Performing Arts Center • Creative Art & Craft Centers • Softball Field • Pickle Ball & Bocce Ball Courts • Health & Wellness Program • Libraries & Ballrooms • Restaurants & Lounges • Activity Center • Cable TV & Community Newspaper • Fire Station & Paramedics (a second fire station is under construction) • Neighborhood Shopping Center

With home designs that appeal to all buyers, Saddlebrooke’s real estate market continues to thrive. Whether you’re looking for a year-round residence, a second home, an investment rental or have a home you want to sell, I can help. Please don’t hesitate to call me with any questions you have about Saddlebrooke or other active adult communities in the area.

Saddlebrooke Amenities

  • Four large clubhouses
  • State-of-the-art fitness centers
  • Indoor pool
  • 4 outdoor pools
  • Walking & biking trails
  • Three 18-hole golf courses
  • 23 tennis courts
  • 4 restaurants
  • Card rooms
  • Arts & crafts studios
  • Ceramic studios
  • Sewing room
  • Aerobics studios
  • Pickleball courts
  • Scenic lakes
  • Parks & natural space
  • Bocce ball courts
  • Ballroom
  • Computer center
  • Billiards
  • Horseshoe courts
  • Softball field
  • Basketball court
  • RV parking
  • 500 seat theater
  • Dog park
  • and so much more!

Saddlebrooke Homes

Saddlebrooke HOAs